Labor and social security consulting
Considering the increasing complexity of the labor and social security legislation, continuous follow-up and updating are necessary because the non-compliance with the legal principles can generate contingencies and resources waste.
The monitoring of the compliance with the labor and social security obligations, besides preventing contingencies, will also affect the accounting statements that, at medium and long term, will reflect the planning and decisions taken at the present.
Besides being prepared to guide and give support to your company in the analyses of the adopted procedures with the objective of identifying and minimizing labor and social security risks related to employees, freelance workers, commercial representatives, services suppliers and cooperatives, BDO RCS consulting division prepares studies for benefits granting, for the implementation of plans related to profit sharing, and for the implementation and administration of the paid working hours for future use.
Our team is prepared to provide full support in the:
- Diagnose of work procedures
- Diagnose of the labor and social security procedures
- Review of payroll and related routines
- Analysis of the benefit plans and respective controls
- Review of the controls related to outsourcing services
- Survey on social security debts and credits
- Social security planning
- Advice on the presentation of defenses related to tax assessments and penalties
- Advice on collective negotiations
- Advice on the management of labor contingencies
- Analysis of the labor processes provisions
- Courses and seminars