Definition of goodwill
When thinking on any kind of shares transactions or corporate planning, one usually considers the definition of the business value.
The initial process of this work consists in the analysis of the company, which - as in a business plan - aims to:
- Present an outlook of the company.
- Analyze the business financial performance
- Identify the best options to achieve the current objectives
- Assess investments and investment return.
- Identify possible risks for the business, proposing plans to minimize or even prevent them.
- Identify the differentiation points and the ones that have to be improved considering the competition.
- Define the business value, through the usual market techniques
- Know its market and define marketing strategies for its products and services.
Through our own methodology, our team is prepared to define the goodwill of your company, preparing it for:
- Admission of new partners
- Commercial litigations
- Group restructuring
- Family business planning
This work will assure safety to the company during negotiations and will be an important support tool for the management team